Can print still work? Absolutely! Print advertising encompasses a wide array of options including but not limited to newspapers, magazines, direct mail, and billboards. Depending upon your product or service, print can offer a solid, cross-promotional media venue to your advertising campaign. With an eye catching layout, a clear call to action and strategic placement, print media can still be effective. It is tangible offering a long shelf life, it can provide a sense of legitimacy to consumers and with more people utilizing online ad options, there is less competition for space and sometimes even lower prices. With RMB's experience and expert partners, we can assist you from creative to placement. If you are interested in a print campaign but not sure where to start, our team can help.
- In the U.S. alone, over $47 billion dollars is generated annually selling print ad space.
- On average, direct mail marketing yields, a 13-to-1 return on investment.
- Total revenue for the multiplatform U.S. Newspaper business came in at just over $37 billion annually.
- With 78% of all households reading or scanning the advertising mail they receive, print mail has the potential to offer high ROI’s.
- OOH (out of home) revenue topped $7 billion in annual revenue sales.
- We know what catches a consumer’s eye and what makes them respond.
- We offer extensive competitor, demographic and market research with each project.
- We can walk you through your print project from inception to completion.
- We listen to our clients only offering media options based on their specific goals and in the process, not losing sight of their message.